domingo, 15 de febrero de 2009

Lio- Rapture

The night I laid my eyes on you Felt everything around me move Got nervous when you looked my way But you knew all the words to say Then your love slowly moved right in All this time, oh my love, where yah been? Mi, amore dont you know My love I want you so Sugar, you make my soul complete Rapture tastes so sweet Im mesmerized in every way You keep me in a state of daze Your kisses make my skin feel weak Always melting in your heat Then I soar like a bird on the wind Oh I glide, as Im lying through heaven Mi, amore dont you know My love I want you so Sugar, you make my soul complete Rapture tastes so sweet Since we connect behind closed doors Spark this fire even more No telling where we will be next Surrender to your rapture aura Lay your head {let slumber flow} Cant resist, thats why words {will rule? went wrong?} Mi, amore dont you know My love I want you so Sugar, you make my soul complete Rapture tastes so sweet-


CUTELIFE _

1 comentario: